Our mission is to bring quality fiberglass fabrication to the market at a competitive price, utilizing innovative technology to protect our community and environment.
Founded in 1989, American Fiberglass Corporation started with the aim of creating quality fiberglass products at a competitive price.
- Initially started with a small experienced team supplying the racing industry.
- Developed American Fiberglass Corporation fiberglass design, a tooling department capable of expanding our markets.
- Attracted more diverse clients with a larger market base.
- Expanded into a 20,000 square foot facility, increasing employees, including engineering support capabilities, while maintaining our high quality standards.
Get the quality you deserve!
American Fiberglass Corporation Fiberglass Manufacturing:
- Serving multiple industries for over 25 years including but not limited to: advertising, racing, after market automotive, transportation, heavy equipment, specialty kit car bodies, water treatment, pharmaceutical, amusements, agricultural, chemical, and industrial.
- Flexibility enabling short and long production cycles.
- Proven quality standards within the fiberglass industry utilizing our in house quality control process.
- Design engineering assistance for all projects to meet customer need and cost.
- Talented staff capable of achieving from concept to completion.
- Located in Rock Hill, SC near Charlotte, NC, Interstate 85 and Interstate 77; within close proximity of major air, sea, and rail ports.
American Fiberglass Corporation
Over 25 years of quality service